In accordance with the Colorado Clean Indoor Air Act of 2006 and Colorado revised statute 25-14-103.5, which prohibits the use of tobacco on school property, smoking, chewing, or any other use of tobacco products by staff, students, and members of the public is banned from all school property. Tobacco and e-cigarette use is prohibited in the following areas:
- All indoor areas including classrooms, offices, rented space, lounges, labs, and restrooms.
- Vehicles owned or leased by the college.
- All school grounds including parking lots and walkways around the campus.
“Tobacco Products” include cigarettes, cigars, pipes, snuff, chewing tobacco, electronic cigarettes and their vapor oils, including any other product packaged for smoking.
Students who violate this policy face disciplinary action which may include in-house detention or suspension.
The responsibility for enforcing this policy lies with the staff and students of the college. Anyone violating the tobacco use policy will be asked to discontinue the use of the tobacco or move to the designated area. Repeat offenders may be subject to disciplinary measures. The college administration will use appropriate disciplinary measures for the repeat offender in accordance with the code of conduct of the college.
- Academic Appeals
- Academic Integrity
- Admissions Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Alcohol, Drugs, Controlled Substances
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Approved Mission Statement
- Attendance and Absences
- Credit Transfer Policy
- Dress Code
- Delay/Closure Policy
- Employee Grievance Policy
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair Plan
- Follow-up Plan
- Health and Safety Plan
- Institutional Liability
- Organizational Chart
- Payment Policy
- Placement Services Plan
- Privacy (FERPA)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Special Needs Accommodations Plan
- Strategic Plan
- Student Orientation
- Student Grievance Policy
- Student Personnel Services
- Student Privacy and Authentication
- TCR Operation, Maintenance, and Building Improvement Plan
- Tobacco Use
- Tuition and Fee Policy
- Transfer from TCR
- Withdrawal Policy
- Written Media Plan
- 504 Policy