Stage 2: Enrollment Process
1. You will receive an email from TCR with links and instructions for downloading our app and registering.
2. Once you are registered and have created a password, open the app and log in.
3. Click on Programs, and select the program you have applied for.
4. Complete the requirements found in your program and submit them.
5. Once you finish the program requirements, complete and submit the Completed Program Requirements form (AEMT, EMT and Medical Assistant students can submit this form before completing their immunizations**).
6. Once this final step is completed, the admissions office and the business office will be notified and you will be accepted*.
7. Once all payment arrangements have been finalized and submitted, you will be enrolled on a “first-come-first-serve” basis. If the program you are applying for is full, you will be added to the waitlist and notified.
*Note: Acceptance and enrollment for programs requiring a background check is dependent on this background check. See Background Check for more information.
**Note: AEMT, EMT and Medical Assistant students will be enrolled before all of their immunization requirements are completed. The immunization proofs and additional requirements for those programs will be due by the first week of class or you will be dropped from the course. Please be aware that AEMT, EMT and Medical Assistant students must also go through an interview process with their program coordinators to be fully accepted into the program.