This course is designed to provide students with the experience necessary to be able to pass the G1 ASE certification Exam. Students will cover the basic areas of automotive repair including Brakes, Basic Auto Electricity, Electrical Safety, Ignition Systems, and Steering and Suspension. This course equips students for an entry level position into the auto industry.
- August 2023
- Monday – Friday
- Morning • 7:30 am – 11:05 am
- Afternoon • 12:00 pm – 3:35 pm
- * approximate cost, not including assessment and state testing fees; subject to change. This price DOES NOT include Tool kit.
- Maintenance and Light Repair is a 28 credit, 630 hour program
- Maintenance and Light Repair is 2 semesters
- Individual ASE certificates will be awarded at the end of each program.
- ASE Testing on site.
- James Carrico (Program Coordinator, Instructor)
- Rob Shenold (Instructor)
How to Apply
- Complete TCR Application
- Submit a copy of your driver’s license to email@example.com
- Request official high school and college transcripts to be sent to admissions
High School Students
This program is available to high school students. For more information click here https://tcr.edu/high-school-concurrent-enrollment/
Available at these locations
- Main Campus
Delta, CO 81416