Basic Life Support
The AHA’s Basic Life Support (BLS) course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilators and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
BLS classes are geared toward:
- Fire Fighters
- In-Facility Hospital Providers.
Heartsaver CPR AED First Aid
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED is geared towards anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
Heartsaver classes are geared toward:
- Daycare Providers
- Hunting and Fishing Guides.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
The AHA’s Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
ACLS classes are geared toward:
- All healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response.
BLS Class $70
BLS Skills $55
Heartsaver Class $90
- Heartsaver Skills $65
- ACLS Class $245 (Includes Book)
- ACLS Skills $150
- CPR card awarded after successful completion
- How to Claim your E-Card
- No age restriction
- Blake Kinser & Bryan Kinser (Program Coordinators)
- Mychaela Belden (Lead Instructor)