GI Bill® benefits help you pay for college, graduate school, and training programs. Since 1944, the GI Bill® has helped qualifying Veterans and their family members get money to cover all or some of the costs for school or training.
The main items needed for TCR will be: DD-214, and a Certificate of Eligibility for education from the VA.
The following programs are eligible under the post 9-11 GI Bill®
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Advanced Mechanical Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Architectural Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Automotive Service Technician
- Civil Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Law Enforcement Academy
- Medical Assistant
- Nail Technician
- Nurse Aide