FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid
This application is for programs that are financial aid eligible, and for applying for other grants that are available (Examples: Finish What You Started, COSI, HEERF,and CTE grants to name a few). FAFSA must be completed before you can get approval for these grants.
Applying for FAFSA is an easy online application. Once you are enrolled and accepted into one of our programs, it is time to fill out your FAFSA application. Apply for the school year in which you plan on attending, and contact the financial aid office at least 5 days after filling out your FAFSA application. If you are unsure of the correct academic year, contact the financial aid office.
School code: 014050
Year: Current year in which you plan to attend
Items you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form;
- Your Social Security number
- Your Alien Registration number (if you aren’t a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable) Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- A FSA ID so you can electronically sign the FAFSA form.
- If you’re a dependent student, then you’ll also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
- If you need assistance with completing or submitting FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), please call and speak with one of our financial aid administrators
It can take up to a week for our financial aid administration to receive your information. You will need to call and speak with a financial aid administrator about your awards. Please do this before your registration appointment. If you have previously created a username and password for FAFSA and received a FSA ID, you will need to use this ID to log in. You are able to change your password but your username would be the same. A new FAFSA application will be needed for each year you attend.